Now Through June 1st, 2013
2013 Dates Still Available!
The historic Mauch Chunk Ballroom is the area’s premier event space located in the heart Jim Thorpe’s historic district. Formerly the sanctuary of a 19th-century Victorian church, the Ballroom has been meticulously restored with all its period details intact.
With its pristine hardwood floor, ornate moldings, decorative paint, and cavernous climate-controlled space, the Mauch Chunk Ballroom is the perfect event space for your wedding reception, corporate meeting, family reunion, theatre performance, or birthday party.
The Ballroom is a full service facility that offers an on-site coordinator, staff and a league of fabulous chefs/caterers for you to choose from. It can be configured to fit your event needs, whether it’s a large, sit-down wedding reception, or small private meeting. It is located in the heart of the historic downtown district within walking distance to all.
• Full Service facility with wedding coordinator and staff, and a list of chef’s and caterers to choose from
• Comfortable seating for up to 160 guests
• Spacious 40’ by 50’ room, with an airy 22’ high ceiling
• Hardwood floor to dance the night away
• Ornate stages at both ends of the room – perfect for a band, projection screen presentation, buffet line or bar
• Theatrical lighting, small sound system, screen projection equipment, and an antique upright piano are available to use
• Fully-air conditioned and heated for optional seasonal comfort
•Free parking at Jim Thorpe Municipal Lot (wedding packages only)
•Shuttle bus service to take guests from lot to front door (free on wedding packages)
• Discount packages available with charming local hotels and bed & breakfasts
Prices vary based on your selections & wedding size. A portion of your wedding goes to benefit the Mauch Chunk Museum & Cultural Center .